Sunday 22 November 2009

Commercially Induced Poverty.

It's always a good sign that the "credit crunch" is in full affect when you're one of 2000 hapless souls, desperately scrambling to place in and a very thin slice of a £100 free roll cake! But there's not a great deal else to do when you're skint 5 weeks before christmas!
Only a month ago I was fighting to process every last carbohydrate into my aching legs, to will myself through Clumber Park in the Worksop half marathon. Who'd have thought i'd ever want to run towards Worksop with such urgency? But now i've spent the entire morning watching the first season of Spaced in bed, with impending poker procrastination on the horizon... and all for a measly £5... (need to do something else with my day tho. Suggestion?)
But I need every penny i can get!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment